OUR SYSTEM IS FULLY AUTOMATED AND YOUR DOWNLOAD WILL BE AVAILABLE AFTER PAYMENT CONFIRMATION!
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION
- Completely anonymous and secure payment
- Register to Blockchain.info or another Bitcoin provider. You get a free and secure online bitcoin wallet. No additional apps are needed.
Decide whether to
- buy bitcoins online with your online banking or cash deposits
- buy bitcoins with cash from Bitcoin ATM - search on google "Bitcoin ATM in New York* (replace "New York" with your City*) - Completely anonymous!
Our system is fully automated and your Download will be available after payment confirmation!
After payment confirmation, please access My Account section - Downloads.
- Send payment to Bitcoin address indicated in the payment page of our website (please send payment within 10 minutes of initiating payment)
- Bitcoin payments - How does it work?
You can purchase any template from us using Bitcoin simply and easily. Our system is fully automated and your invoice will be marked paid after three confirmations!
Bitcoin is committed to protecting the privacy of users. When you send or request money using Bitcoin, recipients never see your payment details.
Pay and be paid without transaction fees
Make purchases or send money with Bitcoin – it’s free. Shop and pay conveniently by saving your information with Bitcoin!
You only need the Bitcoin address to send and receive money. No extra information is required. Fast, Simple and Reliable!
- Bitcoin is a peer to peer decentralized currency that enables instant payments to anyone located anywhere in the world. It has no central authority, so managing transactions and issuing money are carried out collectively by the P2P network. For more information on Bitcoin, you can visit Bitcoin.org.
Accept bitcoin payment on your website.
Bitcoin payment module for Opencart 2.0.x, 22.214.171.124.
Blockchain is the world's most popular bitcoin wallet. This extension uses the blockchain.info Receive Payments API v2. This extension is not related to Blockchain as a company nor supported by it.
## Module Version
* Extension now uses Blockchain Receive Payments API v2
* Blockchain logo is removed from Payment page to avoid misunderstandings.
* Since v14 You can use any currency in your Frontend, but your default currency *must* be one of the following:
USD, JPY, CNY, SGD, HKD, CAD, NZD, AUD, CLP, GBP, DKK, SEK, ISK, CHF, BRL, EUR, RUB, PLN, THB, KRW, TWD
On checkout price in Default currency will be converted to BTC using Blockchain.info exchange rate.
* Scan QR Code to make payment with mobile devices
* Customer don't have to stay on your page and wait for payment to be confirmed
* Order is accepted after Bitcoin transaction is confirmed
* It is possible to pay partially from different wallets to add up Total. Payment will be confirmed when all related transactions reach the limit you have set and Total is equal to Order Total.
* Change Order status when Bitcoin payment is confirmed (Confirmations reach the limit you have set)
* Notify customer when Bitcoin payment is confirmed (Confirmations reach the limit you have set)
* Temporary keep transaction hashes to provide links for payment confirmation tracking, etc.
* Enable / Disable Notify Admin (including payment tracking links) when Payment is confirmed.
* Geo Zone setting
* Responsive design
* Checkout Total BTC Minimum and Maximum
* Checkout Exchange Rate Timeout
Q2: Where can I get an API Key?
A2: https://api.blockchain.info/v2/apikey/request/ If you don't receive your API Key in 48 hours, create a ticket at http://blockchain.zendesk.com to find out why your request is delayed or refused. (FREE)
Q3: Where can I find my Extended Public Key (xPub)?
A3: If you are using wallet like Electrum (v2.5.4 at the time of writing this), you can find xPub Key under menu Wallet->Master Public Keys
Q4: What happened to the Forwarding address?
A4: Using the xPub Key, API will generate receiving addresses for each transaction. Those addresses are actually alias of your main wallet,