- Completely anonymous and secure payment
- Register to Blockchain.com or another Bitcoin provider. You get a free and secure online bitcoin wallet. No additional apps are needed.
- You can claim your free wallet from here www.blockchain.com
- buy bitcoins online with your online banking or cash deposits
- Buy bitcoins with cash from Bitcoin ATM - search on google "Bitcoin ATM in New York* (replace "New York" with your City*) - Completely anonymous!
- Send payment to Bitcoin address indicated in the payment page of our website (please send payment within 10 minutes of initiating payment)
Our system is fully automated and your Download will be available after payment confirmation!
After payment confirmation, please access My Account section - Downloads.
YOU CAN EXCHANGE PAYPAL TO BITCOIN.
Here you can find a list of exchangers (exchange paypal, skril, netteler, webmoney, perfectmoney, etc to bitcoin, monero, ethereum) www.bestchange.com
- We accept bitcoin, monero and other cryptocurrencies.
- You can buy bitcoin with paypal, skrill or credit card from here: www.localbitcoins.com or from here www.virwox.com
- Explanations on how to buy on virvox here: www.buybitcoinworldwide.com
- For Perfect Money, credit card, skrill, bank transfer: www.paybis.com
- You can also buy with cash from your local bitcoin atm. Search on google "bitcoin atm in new york" (replace New York with your city).
- Here you can find informations on how to buy bitcoins with WesternUnion: www.paxful.com or here www.localbitcoins.com
- Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information.
Accept bitcoin payment on your website.
Bitcoin payment module for Opencart 2.0.x, 188.8.131.52.
Blockchain is the world's most popular bitcoin wallet. This extension uses the blockchain.info Receive Payments API v2. This extension is not related to Blockchain as a company nor supported by it.
## Module Version
* Extension now uses Blockchain Receive Payments API v2
* Blockchain logo is removed from Payment page to avoid misunderstandings.
* Since v14 You can use any currency in your Frontend, but your default currency *must* be one of the following:
USD, JPY, CNY, SGD, HKD, CAD, NZD, AUD, CLP, GBP, DKK, SEK, ISK, CHF, BRL, EUR, RUB, PLN, THB, KRW, TWD
On checkout price in Default currency will be converted to BTC using Blockchain.info exchange rate.
* Scan QR Code to make payment with mobile devices
* Customer don't have to stay on your page and wait for payment to be confirmed
* Order is accepted after Bitcoin transaction is confirmed
* It is possible to pay partially from different wallets to add up Total. Payment will be confirmed when all related transactions reach the limit you have set and Total is equal to Order Total.
* Change Order status when Bitcoin payment is confirmed (Confirmations reach the limit you have set)
* Notify customer when Bitcoin payment is confirmed (Confirmations reach the limit you have set)
* Temporary keep transaction hashes to provide links for payment confirmation tracking, etc.
* Enable / Disable Notify Admin (including payment tracking links) when Payment is confirmed.
* Geo Zone setting
* Responsive design
* Checkout Total BTC Minimum and Maximum
* Checkout Exchange Rate Timeout
Q2: Where can I get an API Key?
A2: https://api.blockchain.info/v2/apikey/request/ If you don't receive your API Key in 48 hours, create a ticket at http://blockchain.zendesk.com to find out why your request is delayed or refused. (FREE)
Q3: Where can I find my Extended Public Key (xPub)?
A3: If you are using wallet like Electrum (v2.5.4 at the time of writing this), you can find xPub Key under menu Wallet->Master Public Keys
Q4: What happened to the Forwarding address?
A4: Using the xPub Key, API will generate receiving addresses for each transaction. Those addresses are actually alias of your main wallet,